Please make sure to prepare the following files. Please put them in a ZIP file.
- PCB - Gerber Files
- Include all the layers (circuit, outline, drilling, soldermask, silkscreen, solder paste, etc).
- PCB assembly files
- BOM: Bill of Materials (BOM) in Excel format. Your BOM should include:
- Manufacturer Part number
- Reference designators
- Quantity of each part
- Part description
- Type (SMT, Thru-Hole, Fine-pitch, BGA, etc.).
- Package description (QFN32, SOIC, 0402, 0805, etc. package is very helpful).
- Centroid File
- Also known as pick and place file. It should include component locations, rotations and reference designators.
Please ship all components to:
Attn: (Insert Order Number)Your Exclusive sales name
1206 , zhihui Bldg, Xinsha Rd 529, shajing St, Baoan Dist, Guangdong province, Shenzhen, 518000, CHN
Please try to ship each kind component separately and do not combine multiple orders in one box, unless the component are clearly marked and separated. All components should have a packing slip listing all the items and quantities included. We appreciate an email sent to us with the tracking information, especially when drop shipping multiple components from suppliers.
DITSA wants to provide you with an accurate and smooth assembly process. To ensure that your job
is not placed on hold, plese follow these guidelines:
An error free assembly process requires accurate data. Each job should have a BOM (bill
of materials), a pick and place file (also known as a centroid file) andmatching Gerber
data. Add a DO NOT POPULATE (DNP) column to the BOM if there are parts which should not
be populated on the PCB.
Ensure Proper Footprints
Some parts are available in different packages. Make sure that the part you specify in
the BOM matches the footprint on the PCB.
Parts should be separated into individual bags or trays. Each bag or tray should be
marked with Manufacturer name and Manufacturer part number and all reference designators
where the part is used. If needed, you can substitute distributor name and part number
in place of (or in addition to) manufacturer information.
Multiple Jobs Per Order
The parts for each job should be packaged separately. Include separate BOM and pick and
place file for each job
Prototype & Small Build (1 to 25 boards)
Extra parts will be required on small builds (1 to 25 boards) as follows:
- 0201 to 0603 size: Minimum extra quantity 50-100 plus required quantity
- 0805 to 1206 size: Minimum extra quantity 15-20 plus required quantity
- On large size components 1 or 2 extra parts is fine
For large runs extra parts 5 or 10% overage is appropriate.
- All items must be on a continuous strip or reel
- Special instructions must be provided if components need special handling such as no
- Bulks or Trays are okay for THT
- Avoid order tubes but if any SMD is in tube it must be a full length
Update your BOM and Pick and Place File
If you have any last-minute design changes, please remember to reflect these changes in
your BOM, pick and place file and any other relevant documentation.
Make sure you indicate proper orientation for all parts that have polarity. Place a dot
or a number “1” on pin 1 of ICs where the orientation is not obvious. Ensure that
polarized capacitors and diodes are properly marked.
Provide detailed instructions for any special procedures required to assemble your
boards. Include sketches, photos, PDF files and/or drawings as needed
Drop Shipping from Suppliers
Please ask your suppliers to place your DITSA Order Number on the outside of any package
dropped shipped to us.